Summer is almost here and with that comes the dreaded "I'm bored!"
Send your kids our way before they can get the words out, we'll keep them busy painting, sewing & crafting in our camps!
*The fine print* PLEASE be sure to read so we're all on the same page:
- please ensure that you have COMPLETED the mandatory camp registration form before/after making payment
- child's attendance is NOT confirmed until both registration form & payment have been received
- please fill out one registration form for each child attending camp
- 50% deposit must be paid and is non refundable if less than 48 hours is given for cancellation, minus the processing fee
- any absences with 24 hour notice will result in a store credit issued in the amount of day(s) missed.
- children must be of the proper age to attend camps with a provided age as of January 1 2019. This becomes an issue of safety & proper staffing and supervision for specific projects. We thank you for your understanding.
- due to camp projects (particularly sewing) we are limited to the number of campers we can have. If certain dates/camps are filled we will begin a wait list and notify you if spaces become available
- we understand the need for kids to have cell phones/electronics, but we ask for their cooperation to not use them during
individual 1/2 day & 1/2 day full week boredom buster camp
*as of Jan. 1 2019
This year we're geared up for providing more camp opportunities for our younger artists! We now have individual 1/2 day camps & full weeks of 1/2 day camps for kids aged 6+ as of 01.01.2019. Spending 1 week working with the same theme gives returning campers more time to work on detailed projects & take more home at the end of the week. Individual 1/2 day campers can join in on some of the projects for each day.
We'll keep them busy creating with clay building, pottery painting and DIY 2D & 3D activities within the theme for each camp (noted on the right to each date). Our studio artists will be there to provide proper instruction & supervision to ensure everyone has fun exploring with the mediums for each project.
We are limited to 12 seats per 1/2 day camp. All materials included. Please send your child with a water bottle and peanut free lunch & snack of their choice. *Please note week 1 (July 2-5) is affected by the Canada Day holiday Monday July 1. Cost has been adjusted to reflect this. 50% deposit required to secure a space for your child. Remaining 50% balance due at time of drop off on first day of camp. Please drop off no earlier than 15 minutes before camp and pick up no later than 15 minutes after camp. Early drop off/late pick up subject to additional $10.
Full day create-a-thon
& full week creating frenzy
*as of Jan. 1 2019 or has attended our sewing camps previously
Paint your own pottery, crafts & sewing- oh my! What better way to spend the day than creating with multiple mediums. This year rather than focusing each week to a specific theme, we're focusing on spending that week building confidence & experience with different mediums. Each full week camp will have a "star" project within the themed mediums that kids will spend time designing & practicing techniques before creating the finished project. The rest of the week/projects will be a mix of fun filled mixed media projects.
Kids aged 8*+ can use one of our many machines, or bring your own if you have one in your home! We will give them a tour of their machine so they become comfortable with all the parts of the machine they will be using. Before we begin sewing on their projects, they can try their hand at sewing on paper so they get a feel for how their machine runs.
Kids will be guided through cutting out their project with supervision & will be instructed step by step on how to complete their sewing project.
We are limited to 6 seats per full day camp. All materials included. Please send your child with a water bottle and peanut free lunch & snacks of their choice. Please note week 3 (August 6-9) is affected by the Civic Holiday Monday August 5. Cost has been adjusted to reflect this.